Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Penelope Cruz Chased Woody Off Set

Penelope Cruz

The Spanish star - who plays an erratic and emotional artist in comedy - he wanted to do more as necessary for its perfect execution, while the director was ready to wrap and go home. I go crazy in a state that has seen and was very patient and gave me, as nine other takes. Penelope Cruz revealed Woody Allen escaped from you on the last day of shooting Vicky Christina Barcelona. When you were about to wrap the film I always go in a crisis situation and I think this is, I have no longer be able to do for the character. The last day I asked him psychotic and take more than ten. Penelope said: I think he inspired me more crazy to take any time to ask. And then, after the last take, I could t find him - had run away from the set! .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home